The Makers Summit (TMS) is organized by Inc42 Plus.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Makers Summit and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of themakerssummit.co. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or an endorsement of the views expressed within them.
The Makers Summit does not routinely moderate, screen, or edit content contributed by readers. The Site and any information therein are provided without warranty of any kind, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for use of a particular purpose, accuracy, or non-infringement.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Makers Summit takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being operational in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or is free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of information obtained from or through the Site is at your own risk.
TMS has engaged Hubilo to host the event on March 12th to 14th, 2021, including the registration of delegates to attend the virtual festival. All the registration information provided by you will be shared with Hubilo to effectively execute and manage the virtual event. When registering on Hubilo for TMS, delegates agree to the following terms and conditions:
The registered delegates will be provided unrestricted access to the virtual exhibitions and Conference areas Inc42 reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions and any other information contained on the said events website, the Platform, or any website specifically developed for the Event or the Platform (the “Sites”) at any time. Your continued use of our Sites and use of the Platform after such changes constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to these changes.
While registering for this event, any details shared by you can be used by Inc42 and its third-party partners to share updates about this or any other events, conferences, services, product announcements, etc.
- Irrevocably authorize and grant Inc42 the right to:
- record me (picture and voice) on photographs, film and/or video tape, for audio and visual production.
- edit the Recording into a photo gallery / short film / webinar (which may include other recordings and material)
- use my name and likeness, voice or other information concerning me and screen or place the recording online (including on social media)
- I hereby release Inc42 from any infringement or violation of personal and / or property rights of any sort whatsoever based upon the use of the Recording.
- At the time of registration, Inc42 provided the most recent information available and the delegates accepted that the content and/or the delivery of the event can change beyond the control of Inc42.
- Inc42 will not take any responsibility for any errors, omissions and changes to the program or content of the event.
- Inc42 reserve the right to make changes as it deems necessary without penalty
Attendees are advised to be cautious while sharing your personal information like mobile number, email and other confidential information with other attendees. Attendees themselves will be fully liable for their actions, and Inc42 and its partners will bear no liability or responsibility for the actions of any attendee.